Infolinks for Android



If you have an account with android infolinks and gadgets, you can take advantage of this application. Infolinks for Android, this application has the following features:

- Real-Time, this is used to view the report Net impressions, click Ads, and the earnings obtained in 2 hours.
- My Report, Functions with Real-Time, but in the daily period, weekly, and monthly.
- My Notificarions, to see the information sent to the user Infolinks.
- My Payment, containing earnings information that has been paid.
- Blog, this is the panel for the latest information from Infolinks.
To use this application you should definitely have a gadget with android android version 2.0 and above. This application can be downloaded for free at Play Store
That is my short description about Infolinks for Android, I hope useful.

Download Infolinks for Android
Play Store
http://adf.ly/BYg6e

More screenshot



0 comments:

Post a Comment